This position is a direct ministry support in giving direct administrative resourcing to the Lifebridge Welcome systems and Connection Module. This heavily logistical position will handle all support to the welcome teams, track and administrate Text in Church, connection systems and assure the full Lifebridge staff team, elders and deacons are aligned in support of these systems. In addition, this position will administrate and resource onboarding classes Discover Lifebridge/New Believers classes.
Primary Job Objectives:
To provide administrate support to the welcome & connect systems, service placement, small group assignments and support of Lifebridge ministries.
The Purpose of the Connection & Community Coordinator is to provide for the needs of the congregation of Lifebridge Church by:
- Providing administrative support to the leadership of the Welcome Team.
- Oversee the Text in Church system and its proper function in communicating with first time guests and teams.
- Work with the XP and Executive Assistant to the Lead Pastor in tracking guests through the connection module.
- Be point of contact for all new members coming through Discover Lifebridge along with assignments to service
- Be point of contact for all first-time guests and those who are seeking a deeper connection
- Be point of contact for elders in support of Men’s Ministry and leadership for Women’s Ministry
- Assist the Executive Pastor in assessing ministry support for Welcome, Connection and Pastoral Care.
- Attend all connection meetings and provide needed information to ministry teams
- Maintain healthy communication with leadership to welcome teams, connection module teams, all first time guests and those seeking a deeper connection.
- Meet weekly with the Executive Pastor to assess systems and make improvements
- Be available as a support for the welcome team on Sunday gatherings and special events
- Be consistently engaged with the text in church service to provide response and information for those utilizing the system and requesting information
- Provide weekly tracking data to the ministry teams to follow people through the connection module.
- Live a godly and Spirit-filled life in accordance with the virtues found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Be in agreement with the Lifebridge Doctrinal Statement
- Be in agreement with the Constitution and By-Laws of Lifebridge Church
- Be credentialed as a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Have experience in strategic planning and have capacity to develop people
- Must possess the ability to establish and promote good working relationships with colleagues and members
- Must be highly self-motivated and directed
- Adherence to strict confidentiality of information
- Excellent judgment, resourcefulness and good problem-solving skills; solution mindset
- Commitment to quality work product; attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Lifebridge Church seeks to serve Jesus Christ in all areas; therefore, it is necessary that the individuals applying for positions be willing to serve Christ in the daily performance of duties and to support the ministry efforts at Lifebridge Church
- Active involvement in Lifebridge Church
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus